Tuesday, March 18, 2008

6 Weeks

Nothing too exciting so far. Lindsay is fairly tired (all the time). And oddly enough, coffee (decaff before you yell at us) seems to be a culprit for nausea. For those of you unfamiliar with our coffee addiction, allow me to emphasize just how out of the ordinary it is for her to skip the coffee in the morning. To add to the joys of planning for a baby, searching for a house is currently occupying the rest of my time. The good news is, "it's a buyers market," or so they say. This process is as confusing sometimes as preparing for the kid. Anywho, enjoy the picture, more to come.

3 comments:

Mimi said...

WooHoo! I am so excited to be a Mimi again, and I am praying for a girl!!!!

Carol said...

From the first-timer Grandma, (or Grammy, or Nana, or Grams...whatever my name will be!), this blog will be fun. Looking forward to your updates. We're excited & happy for you guys!

Anonymous said...

Hello! I am so glad you are doing this, I am so excited to keep in touch this way! Congrats on the baby and the house hunting! I am so glad Anna emailed me the link! Cathie Ball