Monday, October 27, 2008

Just as I thought!

We had our last big ultrasound last week and my hunch was correct. As they were taking measurements of Abbie inside the womb, the magic machine that knows all about babies looked at those measurements and told the doctors that it looked like Abbie was full-term, a month early! After a little investigating on the nurses part they found out the measurement of her femur was throwing the predicted date off. Meaning, that Abbie already has super long legs. Lindsay seemed surprised by that. I, however, was only surprised that we didn't hear it until this late in the game. As predicted: tall.

We've had our first cold snap in Florida, and by cold I mean upper 50's low 60's at night. Rumor has it that this week will even get down into the 40's. As some of you scoff at our temperatures, this is big news to Floridians.

Halloween is wrapping up at Disney World and in just a few short days it will be Christmas all over! This weather came at exactly the right time, it has definitely put me in the holiday spirit! Once again, things are great with us, looking forward to the holidays and very much looking forward to meeting our daughter! Could be any day now. Take care everyone!

GO VOTE!!!



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love the new room! I am so excited the plaques we got her match so well!! I am praying for a quick labor!! Hey, one stick and it will be painless! :-)