Sunday, July 6, 2008

Pictorial Update

Melissa convinced us (with little effort) to stay up way past our bedtime last night to enjoy more time in the (surprisingly not crowded at all) Magic Kingdom. We took oodles of pictures, which are posted below. Enjoy!

The token shot of my companions

The Sister and I

Good Times aboard Aladdin's Magic Flying Carpets

Waiting for the night-time parade: SpectroMagic

More & more pregnant each and every day

We never get to ride the carousel!

My horse stopped approximately 30 feet in the air...I'm on my "high horse," GET IT?

We each gave the sword in the stone the old college try

Melissa didn't try very hard

I, on the other hand, put my back into it

Overall, it was a great evening. It brought back great memories of closing up the Magic Kingdom when we were kids. Little ice-cream treats here and there, and a dinner at Pecos Bills, we forget how lucky we are sometimes. All it takes is a three day weekend and a little time to reconnect with why we all love to come to Florida. Enjoy the pictures, have a great rest of the weekend.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Looks like y'all had a great time together and Lindsay is looking great! I hope you guys are enjoying the pregnancy experience! Hope to see you soon!