Friday, July 4, 2008

She likes a Triscuit

Happy Independence Day everyone! Lindsay continues to grow and grow. AND! Our growing baby has finally started to exercise her muscles. Lindsay felt Abbie kick for the first time a couple of days ago. In fact, Lindsay just ate a Triscuit and felt her kick, hence the blog title. I have yet to feel her kick, but I trust Lindsay that she's actually moving around now. Lindsay goes 5 months on Monday. Making us halfway there...I knew it would go by fast, but seriously?

Melissa (my sister) is back from Europe and visiting us in beautiful Orlando, FL. And since we live so close to one of the biggest Independence Day fireworks shows ever, it would be silly not to attend such an event. Zoey has thoroughly enjoyed having a friend at home all day this week.

Life seems fairly mellow at the moment. Which, people keep telling me I should enjoy it while I can. Work and home are in great balance and Lindsay and I both are just thrilled with the way things are going. I hope everything is well in your corner of the world. Have a safe Independence Day.

P.S. - For those of you who need proof that Chewbacca actually won "Dance off with the Star Wars Stars", please refer to the documented footage below. Have a great week :o)

No comments: